We’re sharing everything on our journey to getting strong, confident and energized.
We’re learning a lot and so will you.
DAY 14 DINNER: Cauliflower Vegetable Curry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced peeled sweet potato
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can low sodium diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sweet potato to pan; sauté 3 minutes. Decrease heat to medium.
- Add cauliflower, onion, and curry powder; cook 1 minute, stirring mixture constantly.
- Add broth, salt, chickpeas and diced tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cilantro